Donnerstag, 12. April 2012

Johnny Cash – Bootleg vol. IV: The Soul of Truth (2012) iTunes


Artist: Johnny Cash 
Album:  Bootleg vol. IV: The Soul of Truth
Released: 2012
Style:  Folk / Country
Format : M4a  256Kbps
Size: 145+129MB




















CD1:


 01 – Wings in the Morning
 02 – Gospel Boogie (A Wonderful Time Up There)
 03 – Over the Next Hill (We’ll Be Home) – with Anita Carter
 04 – He’s Alive – with June Carter Cash
 05 – I’ve Got Jesus in My Soul
 06 – When He Comes – with Rosanne Cash
 07 – I Was There When It Happened – with Marshall Grant
 08 – I’m a New Born Man
 09 – Strange Things Happening Every Day
 10 – Children Go Where I Send Thee
 11 – I’m Just an Old Chunk of Coal
 12 – Lay Me Down in Dixie – with Cindy Cash
 13 – Don’t Take Everybody to be Your Friend
 14 – You’ll Get Yours and I’ll Get Mine – with Rodney Crowell
 15 – Oh Come, Angel Band
 16 – The Train is Bound for Glory – with June Carter Cash
 17 – I’m Gonna Try to Be That Way – with Jan Howard
 18 – What on Earth Will You Do (for Heaven’s Sake)
 19 – That’s Enough
 20 – The Greatest Cowboy of Them All – with Jack Routh
 21 – Didn’t It Rain
 22 – He Touched Me – with Rodney Crowell
 23 – Way Worn Traveler – with Helen Carter
 24 – I’ll Have a New Life – with June Carter Cash
 25 – Truth


 CD2:


 01 – Back in the Fold
 02 – Look Unto the East
 03 – I Was There When It Happened
 04 – Sanctified
 05 – Would You Recognize Jesus
 06 – That’s Just Like Jesus
 07 – What on Earth Will You Do (for Heaven’s Sake)
 08 – Keep Me from Blowing Away
 09 – Don’t Give Up on Me
 10 – Over the Next Hill (We’ll Be Home)
 11 – Far Banks of Jordan – duet with June Carter Cash
 12 – Our Little Old Home Town
 13 – Belshazzar
 14 – My Children Will Walk in Truth
 15 – The Old Rugged Cross – duet with Jessi Colter
 16 – One of These Days I’m Gonna Sit Down and Talk to Paul
 17 – God Ain’t No Stained Glass Window
 18 – Half a Mile a Day
 19 – Another Wide River to Cross
 20 – You’re Drifting Away
 21 – Believe in Him
 22 – Over There
 23 – Gospel Road
 24 – What is Man
 25 – Wildwood in the Pines
 26 – Never Grow Old








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Hinweis: Nur ein Mitglied dieses Blogs kann Kommentare posten.